[TYPO3-dev] Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu May 2 06:48:18 CEST 2013

If it's announced like the mozilla user metrics programm i think most
people will be ok with it.

But it should not be implemented as pure spyware.

Regards
Kay

Am 02.05.13 00:42, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi Elmar Hinz,
>
> Elmar Hinz wrote:
>
>> My proposal is to write a TYPO3 backend extension for making an
>> investigation. If the user presses the OK button, then the information
>> about the installed versions of the extensions and the TYPO3 version are
>> sent to a remote server. Then the user does not need to do anything
>> more.
>
> +1
>
> we could neg the user the same way as we do with the donation window
>
> Best regards

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach