[TYPO3-dev] adding different PageTSConfigs for pi1, pi2,...

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Mar 28 13:22:18 CET 2013

Hello Stefan,

i assume, you know what a flexform is?

Flexforms xml structures save in each tt_content record (not important
for you), but important is how the display of the form is done:

It's done via a type (plugin type) based on the type a configuration is
selected, i'm not knowing the config from my mind, but there is
definitly a description in the tca docs on [1].

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/3/

The example is for textfields, but you may adjust it to rte by reading
the rte section as well :D

Regards
Kay

Am 28.03.13 13:14, schrieb Stefan Franke:
>> you may use the type function of tca to adjust the settings according to
>> your needs :D
>

> Thanks! I've added the type now and can switch between "pi1" and "pi2", but I'm not sure how to continue...
>
> All I want to do is to have a different stylesheet for the RTE in "pi2" (for the same table field!), everything else stays the same. But I can't find where to change that via TCA...?
>
> Kind regards,
> Stefan

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach