[TYPO3-dev] Howto skip middle (page tree) column in T3 Backend?

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Thu Mar 21 10:24:03 CET 2013

If you don't need the page tree, you could shift the BE module to the "user" space (below menu "User
Tools").

E.g in ext_tables.php

if (TYPO3_MODE == 'BE') {
  \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerModule(
    $_EXTKEY,
    'user', // <--- Make module a submodule of 'user'
    'm1', // <--- name of the module
    'bottom', // <--- Position
    array(
      'Asset' => 'list',
    ),
    array(
      'access' => 'user,group',
      'icon' => 'EXT:media/ext_icon.gif',
      'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:media/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_module.xlf',
    )
  );
}