[TYPO3-dev] Extension keys being mixed up on TER site.

Oliver Salzburg oliver.salzburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:05:42 CET 2013

On 2013-03-19 12:23, Oliver Salzburg wrote:
> - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/downloads
> - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/visitorlist
>
> I get the same result for both. It shows the page for 'downloads'.

Right now I get the correct results again. Let's see what happens after
the next update...

The whole thing is pretty weird though. I really don't understand why
visitorlist doesn't seem to depend on extbase, even though the emconf
says it does.
When I first uploaded the extensions, it didn't show *any* dependencies.

Something is not right on that page, I swear it :P

Cheers
Oliver