[TYPO3-dev] A question about namespaces

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Mar 16 00:20:09 CET 2013

Hey Francois,

On 03/15/2013 10:31 PM, François Suter wrote:
> Thanks a lot for all the details. That will also help when adding
> information about namespaces to the Core APIs manual.

There is a wiki page at [1] Current state: It has rough edges and is not
finished. But it could be a start for a good documentation about namespaces.

I know I promised to work on the documentation part, but didn't manage
to bring it to an end.

There are two further pages [2], [3] that could be transferred to the
official documentation, namely the xclass and autoloading pages. I've
managed to update both to a pretty clean state, they reflect current
code. I'd call them pretty much finished. I just didn't manage to bring
it to reST ... autoload is probably a new section and easily
transferable, but current xclass docu in official documents is pretty
cluttered, so its a bit more work since current xclass documentation
needs cleanup and centralisation.

I'd appreciate if someone would take the task to move all three of them
to the official docu (with finishing the namespace part), I can help
with technical proof-reading, please give me a pointer.

Regards
Christian

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Namespaces
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/Xclass