[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Thu Mar 14 17:38:00 CET 2013

Hi Joey,

Well, this was only an example to demonstrate the switch between both of
the "test values".
But the Links in the HMENU should generate a cHash, shouldn't they?

Well, I think I'll have to explain what the reason for all this is in a
different thread. Maybe there is another way to get the desired result.

---
Chrisitan