[TYPO3-dev] Antw: Re: constribute patch

Uwe Trotzek Trotzek at citeq.de
Wed Mar 13 10:56:33 CET 2013

Hi Wouter,

thanks for your response! I think it's the CLA problem because I don't have one. :)
Thanks for this hint!

Maybe it is possible to write it down somewhere in the gerrit walkthrough tutorials? http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_Tutorials
Or did I read it over?

Greetz
Uwe

>>> Wouter Wolters <wouter at windinternet.nl> 13.03.2013 10:33 >>>
Hi Uwe,

In which folder are you pushing this change? You need to be in
typo3/sysext/extbase/

Did you set up the SSH Public key? See settings in the Review system Gerrit.

To push this change to extbase you need a signed CLA[1]
This is also true if you want to push a change to fluid.

Furthermore we are used to start with pushing this to the master branch.
Once that is accepted we backport the change if needed.

Hope this helps you a bit further.

Thanks for your contribution!

Greetz Wouter

[1] http://typo3.org/about/licenses/#c130