[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Mon Mar 11 20:14:16 CET 2013

Hi,

Popy wrote:
> You can see if it is an USER_INT in the typoscript tree
> (plugins.tx_...)

It is an Extbase Extension and caching is disabled in ext_localconf.php
(Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin), so there is no USER or
USER_INT in TS (or should there be?).
So it should be an USER_INT, or is there a difference between pi1 and
Extbase plugins?

> I guess there is no cHash parameter in your URL, so you land on a
cached
> version of your page, that's why your parameter seems to be ignored.

The tables cf_cache_hash and cf_cache_hash_tags are being filled with
values and in RealURL I enabled enableCHashCache too.

I disabling RealURL to have a closer look but no cHash value is added to
the URL.

In the Configuration these values are set:
disableNoCacheParameter = false
cHashExcludedParameters = L

What is going wrong?

---