[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Mon Mar 11 17:52:31 CET 2013

Hi,

Poppy wrote:
> From my point of view, URLs should be generated with a cHash,
regardless
> if they are generated by USER or USER_INT plugins.

Maybe that's the problem here what leads to misunderstanding.

I do not include the plugin as USER or USER_INT at the moment. It is
simply inserted as content element "Insert Plugin" and I do not need it
on every page but want the parameter to maintain while browsing through
the website.
The plugin simply reads the parameter but does nothing else with it.

Anyway what is the config.linkVars suspected to do? As Dmitry wrote:
> config.linkVars means: "take that URL parameter and use it in every
link on the page with the value from the URL".

And from my point of view it does not, it uses the value from the cached
page.

---
Christian