[TYPO3-dev] Form in Typo3 Backend

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Mar 8 14:06:59 CET 2013

Am 08.03.2013 11:51, schrieb Simon:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I´m new to Typo3 extension development. I want to integrate a (simple)
> form in my typo3-backend which should provide some text inputfields and
> a submitbutton. After submitting the form, a php-script should run and
> change some files. The form works fine if i call it directly via url,
> but I don´t know how to integrate it in typo3 backend.
> Of course I have searched for that, but I only found relatively
> complicated tutorials (using kickstarter) which do not seem to provide a
> similar functionality I want.
> These tutorials deal with integrating a plugin in the frontend, not in
> the backend.

as the programming of BE-extensions is not much supported by an API, you
will find very few documentation.

the kickstarter is your friend for an easy way as it supports the most
common extension variities.

instead of an FE-plugin you have to choose backend-module in the
kickstarter and so generate the stump of an BE-extension.
After that you can insert your PHP into the mod1/index.php

all other relevant concerns are generated and your php will be included
in a TYPO3-way.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html