[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Thu Mar 7 22:51:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I am using linkVars to pass a parameter of a PlugIn from page to page.
At first glance this works great with

config.linkVars := addToList(tx_myExtension)

but when I change the value of tx_myExtension (let's say from 1 to 2),
all generated links and menus point again to tx_myExtension=1, the
content of the PlugIn is correct and is showing the things for
tx_myExtension=2.

I found a lot of issues in forge about that problem (see
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/17002 and related issues), but it seem
that there is still no solution for it (except disabling the cache for
those pages). Or is there a way to get rid of this behaviour with cache
enabled?

Btw. I have TYPO3 v4.7.10 and RealURL enabled (same issue when disabled)
and there use preVars with a valueMap.

Thanks for any hints
Christian