[TYPO3-dev] New 4.6.17 leads to #1359987599: jumpurl: Calculated juHash did not match the submitted juHash.

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Wed Mar 6 18:06:29 CET 2013

Hi,

> And you're right: I use this 'external links' in HMENUs.

Is there a simple way to link directly to external links in HMENUs
instead of the redirecting and to get rid of this bug?

I once developed this heavy weight TS but I hope there is a better way
nowadays ;-)

# Link directly to external urls
#
# Used to create direct links to external url. Relative links are
possible.
# Ignores selected protocol, uses typolink, so https:// prefix can be
written
# directly into the url field. Emails are detected and prefix mailto: is
added.
# Breaks Mount Points!
#
temp.menuLink = TEXT
temp.menuLink {
    field = title
    override {
        if.isTrue.field = nav_title
        field = nav_title
    }
    htmlSpecialChars = 1
    typolink.parameter.field = uid
    typolink.extTarget.field = target
}

temp.menuLinkCase = CASE
temp.menuLinkCase {
    key.field = doktype

    3 < temp.menuLink
    3.typolink.parameter.field = url

    4 < temp.menuLink
    4.typolink.parameter.field = shortcut

    7 < temp.menuLink
    7.typolink.parameter.field = mount_pid

    default < temp.menuLink
}

temp.menuLinkCaseActive < temp.menuLinkCase
temp.menuLinkCaseActive {
    3.typolink.ATagParams = class="active"
    4.typolink.ATagParams = class="active"
    7.typolink.ATagParams = class="active"
    default.typolink.ATagParams = class="active"
}

#
# Navigation
#