[TYPO3-dev] llXmlAutoFileName restricts language-files to certain paths

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Mar 6 12:44:34 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

the last years it was possible to include language-files from the
fileadmin-folders like this:

page.50 = TEXT
page.50.data = fileadmin/bla/locallang.xml:the_label

This changed since one of the last t3-versions as now llXmlAutoFileName
within t3lib_div restricts the language-paths to some systempaths, so
that the TS-code above isn't working anymore.

I couldn't find any documentation about this change so I'd like to know
if this behavior is wanted (then it should be documented somewhere - not
sure where though) or if I should open a bug-report about it.

Would be nice to get some feedback.

Cheers,
Michael