[TYPO3-dev] How to distinguish between different save buttons?

Charles Brunet charles at cbrunet.net
Thu Jun 27 19:58:40 CEST 2013

Ok,

I solved my problem. The name of the input tag cannot be simply any name,
but must be an array that identify the extension and bla bla bla. I rewrote
my ViewHelper based on the SubmitViewHelper, and now the input tag is
properly constructed and the name is passed to the request object.

Thank you for your help.

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.