[TYPO3-dev] How to distinguish between different save buttons?

Charles Brunet charles at cbrunet.net
Wed Jun 26 21:10:54 CEST 2013

Yes, I know this ViewHelper. But this is for a link. For the save button, I
need to submit a form, so it must be an <input type="image" ... >. The
problem is that I don't know how to distinguish between different submit
buttons, since they all call the same action.

Charles

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.