[TYPO3-dev] Powermail and SignalSlot isValid

Gianluca Strafella gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tue Jun 25 09:41:16 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I use Powermail(version 2.0.4) and I have implemented a custom PHP
Validator using the SignalSlot "isValid" in
Tx_Powermail_Domain_Validator_CustomValidator.

All works fine but I'm not to be able to render a custom message when a
form field is not valid.

I have followed powermail documentation so I have a similar code:

class Tx_UserWindpowermail_Controller_ExtraValidationController  extends
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_ActionController {

public function customIsValid($params, $obj) {
     //(...)
     $obj->isValid = false;
     $obj->setError($msg, $fieldId);
}

Only $msg as "mandatory" or "validation" works fine but if I want to
show a custom message, what should I do ?

Thanks,
Gianluca

--
Gianluca Strafella

Software Developer
gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)