[TYPO3-dev] Extension Builder and Relations

Sven Hofacker info at ho-it.de
Sat Jun 22 23:58:20 CEST 2013

Hi there,

i will build an Extension with the Extension Builder 6.
I create 2 Models, Model 1 = Agency and Model 2 = Customer
Model 2 has a Relation  to Model 1 (Agency)

I create 3 Agencys in the Backend. If i create a Customer in the Backend, i
see the three Agencys in the select field and i can select one of them.
So the Agency will get a Customer ;-)

I build a Frontend Plugin also. I can create the Agencys, but if i try to
create a customer, then there is no select field!
What must i write in the Controller or New.html File to get the Agency
select field?

I will hope, you can understand my Problem . sry for my english ..

Sven Hofacker (DE)