[TYPO3-dev] Status of ReStructured Text usage for extension manuals

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 21 11:22:06 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Many of you developing TYPO3 extensions are asking in various channels
whether they can use ReStructured Text for their extension manuals or not.

The Documentation Team has set up a page summarizing the current status,
what is feasible, what is not, and what are the current limitations of
each scenario:

http://wiki.typo3.org/ReST_for_extension_manuals

I hope you will find it useful. If you have more questions, please ask
here. We will update the page accordingly, if needed.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch