[TYPO3-dev] TER Upload "Invalid - Internal Server Error"

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Jun 14 13:30:34 CEST 2013

Hello Marc,

Le 14. 06. 13 11:24, Marc Scherer a écrit :
> but the error seems to be the same "SOAP-Error: Internal Server Error".

Check your SOAP connection and setup on the server.
The phpinfo of the Install Tool should show similar lines:

soap
Soap Client 	enabled
Soap Server 	enabled

Directive	Local Value	Master Value
soap.wsdl_cache	1	1
soap.wsdl_cache_dir	/tmp	/tmp
soap.wsdl_cache_enabled	1	1
soap.wsdl_cache_limit	5	5
soap.wsdl_cache_ttl	86400	86400

I think that the TER is working. Or is there anything written to the PHP
error_log file of your server?

> But an additional message comes with
> "You're using a different version then the latest available on github.
> Consider updating using the "selfupdate" command.
> Visit https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils for more information."
>
> So i checked out this version and did the chmod, selfupdate shows
> "already up-to-date.". upload: same error like above.

This is no problem at all. Also the outdated version of
Typo3ExtensionUtils shipped with the extension ext1 works fine. It will
upload your extension to TER.

- Franz