[TYPO3-dev] TER Upload "Invalid - Internal Server Error"

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Jun 14 10:42:00 CEST 2013

Le 14. 06. 13 08:58, Marc Scherer a écrit :
> Thanks for Your answer, I've tried this a few times but i got always the
> same error - doesn't work for me :/ there's no workaround?

This is the workaround:
Install the extension ext1.

Then open a command shell and adapt the following lines to your environment.

mytypo3account ... typo3.org account
mytypo3password ... typo3.org password
myextension ... extension key of the extension to upload to TER
path ... the full name of the path of the local TYPO3 environment on the
server. e.g. /var/www/html/mydomain
line# ... this signals the beginning of a line

line#php  /path/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Ext/Services/../.
/Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.php upload  mytypo3account
mytypo3password myextension  '
line#upload comment
line#'  /path/typo3conf/ext/myextension

Keep the line breaks as above.