[TYPO3-dev] how to clear cache_core

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Jun 13 08:29:36 CEST 2013

Hello

Le 13. 06. 13 07:03, Franz Holzinger a écrit :

> during the extension development under TYPO3 6.0 I sometimes run into a
> PHP problem which I can solve, but a cache_core file still contains the
> bug. And unfortunately I have no rights on the file system to delete the
> cache_core files or to edit them manually.

I have now written a PHP file which does the deletion job. I have
attached it here. It is executed as the Apache user and therefore it is
able to remove all temporary files.

Copy it into the fileadmin folder and execute it as
http://www.mydomain.com/fileadmin/clear_cache.php

The output will show you

"rm -rf ../typo3temp/Cache/*" executed successfully: result: 0

if the deletion of all files under the Cache folder went fine.

I hope that someone will bring this PHP script into the TYPO3 Install Tool.

- Franz