[TYPO3-dev] how to clear cache_core

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Jun 13 07:03:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

during the extension development under TYPO3 6.0 I sometimes run into a
PHP problem which I can solve, but a cache_core file still contains the
bug. And unfortunately I have no rights on the file system to delete the
cache_core files or to edit them manually.

It does not even help to clear everything in the Install Tool or to
deinstall the extension. The cache_core files still remain unchainged.

Warning:
require_once(/var/www/path/web/typo3conf/ext/myextension/ext_localconf.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/path/web/typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_core/ext_localconf_85960581373e077434b42e18e3c86c43deaeb4e4.php
on line 2724 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ...

How can I clear the cache_core files when the TYPO3 Backend has gone?

see also https://forge.typo3.org/issues/47741

- Franz