[TYPO3-dev] plz tel me what wrong with this typoscript code for menu ?

jemmeli tutoriol at hotmail.fr
Wed Jun 12 16:50:34 CEST 2013

hello

i have typo3 version 4.5.27 and i am working on the template but when i come to put the code typoscript of the menu  it does't render anything about the menu

and this is the code for the menu:

# Textnavigation in marker MN
# Use HMENU to create menu and
# TMENU to create a Text style menu
  page.10.marks.MN = HMENU
  page.10.marks.MN {
     # we create a directory navigation. It takes
     # all sub pages starting from a certain page
     # in this case the page Main Navigation
     # with id id=2
     special = directory
     special.value = {$idMain}
     # We define from which level we would like to
     # start to create the navigation
     # root is 0, Main Navigation and Service Navigation are 1
     # The sub pages (content of directory) are 2
     entryLevel = 2
     # Create the first level of the text navigation
     1 = TMENU
     # switch on the Normal state NO to on or 1
     1.NO = 1
     # Wrap an unordered list <ul> around the navigation
     # The placeholder for the navigation is the vertical stroke
     1.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
     # wrap the list element <li> around each menu item
     1.NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
     # Copy the NO state into the ACT state
     1.ACT < .1.NO
     # Add the class .aktiv into the Hyperlink
     1.ACT.ATagParams = class='aktiv'
     # Create the second level of the navigation
     # simply copy the first level into the second level
     # use the copy operator <
     # the leading dot means TYPO3 takes care of the whole path
     2 < .1
     3 < .1
     # end of brackets for text navigation
  }