[TYPO3-dev] flexform broken due to line break?

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Sat Jun 8 10:00:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

My flexform.xml configuration file for a plugin seems to be valid xml
(validated by w3schools.org validator). But when I try and change some
values in BE I get a message 'Invalid value ...'

The affected field contains a line break (new line) after the value. For
example in switchableControllerActions:

	<numIndex index="1">Teaser->list;Teaser->showEvent;Event->show
</numIndex>

The same occured with:
<itemsProcFunc>Tx_T3events_Hooks_ItemsProcFunc->user_templateLayout
</itemsProcFunc>

Other values like <label> and <displayCond> are not affected even if
they contain a line break. Therefore I ask myself whether this is a bug
or not.
Couldn't find any hint in flexform documentation.

Kind regards
Dirk