[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 TCA forms dynamic drop down lists

Rakesh Dodda rakeshdodda.rd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:24:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a FE plugin built using extension builder. This has a few backend
forms which needs to be filled out.
In one of my TCA forms I have two drop down lists, List 1 called Campus and
List 2 called Department.
The Department list should change depending on the value selected in the
Campus list. In other words, the Department list depends on the selected
Campus item.

How do I achieve this in TYPO3 TCA forms? Normally in HTML, I would use
AJAX, what should I use here? I use TYPO3 V6.1.

Thanks in advance :)
--
Regards,
Rakesh Dodda