[TYPO3-dev] is FAL too picky? a lot of errors with FAL

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Jul 30 16:04:48 CEST 2013

Am 30.07.13 11:25, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi bernd wilke,
>
> bernd wilke wrote:
>
>> do I really need to dive into mySQL to get the CEs, the sys_fileRefs,
>> ... to remove all those relations to 'lost' files?
>
> IMHO a bug, I think that this one is already reported, please search the
> issue tracker for the FAL categorie.
>
> Did you try to reindex your files?

I tried and I tried to remove all temporary files. a direct reindexing
was not possible as it is done by opening the folder (which resulted in
an error). I removed a lot of records in the database. to clear up the
error.

meanwhile I configured the scheduler job to reindex files, but it seems
that it only reindexes fileadmin/ ????
for my second (and more important) filestorage (s.b.) all thumbnails
were generated only when I open a folder in File->Filelist

my other filestorage which is read-only by TYPO3:
+- fileadmin
|   +- :
+- imgserver
     +- (mount of external filesystem)
     +- __thumbnails

Driver: 'local filesystem'
base path: imgserver
path type: (x) relative
folder for manipulated and tempoary images etc.: __thumbnails

and another thing happend just again: TYPO3 lost information about
generating thumbnails/image processing and all folders came up with an
error message:
"you are not allowed to remove /__thumnails/preview.....png"

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html