[TYPO3-dev] Problem fetching FAL-FileReference via Extbase

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:48:43 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

because as Helmut mentioned the originalResource is loaded in the
getOriginalResource() function. When you debug "file"  you see only the
properties of file. When you debug "file.originalResource" you get the
response of file->getOriginalResource() thats the magic of Fluid :)

I presume when debug "file" after the line where you use
"file.originalResource"
the "originalResource" will be a object.

gr. Frans