[TYPO3-dev] is FAL too picky? a lot of errors with FAL

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jul 29 09:44:47 CEST 2013

I build up a new installation with 6.1.
there are some CEs wich were filled with dummy-text and dummy-images for
demonstaration.
meanwhile we got the first final images and we removed all dummy-images
from the server. Not inside of TYPO3 but with SSH.
Now TYPO3 blocks access to those pages with

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1317178604: No file found for given UID.

do I really need to dive into mySQL to get the CEs, the sys_fileRefs,
... to remove all those relations to 'lost' files?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html