[TYPO3-dev] Problem fetching FAL-FileReference via Extbase

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Jul 29 09:11:17 CEST 2013

Hi Helmut,

thanks for your answer!

Am 27.07.13 16:00, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> Hi,
>
> On 26.07.13 13:08, Michael Bakonyi wrote:
>
>> I double-checked my configuration of model, TCA etc. but in the frontend
>> the property "originalResource" is always "NULL". So I can't access all
>> the properties of my file to build the download-link for example. All
>> other properties (uid, fileRepository, pid etc.) of the reference are
>> present.
>
> How do you access these protected properties?

I try to access them via Fluid. Here's my config:

Model:
http://pastebin.com/6vdBp7yv

TCA:
http://pastebin.com/bPsX5a8Z

Fluid:
http://pastebin.com/zYPcWigM

I tried both: without ObjectStorage for a single file and with OS to be
able to access multiple files.

Do you see any mistake? If yes I can fix it and put the correct code
into the wiki so that it's available for everyone at a place where you'd
expect it.

If you need any more information just let me know. Btw. it's a T3 6.1.2

Cheers,
Michael