[TYPO3-dev] PHPUnit extension 3.7.22 has been released

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jul 27 11:30:33 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have released version 3.7.22 of the typo3 PHPUnit extension to the TER.

Kudos to the other participants of the PHPUnit code sprint last weekend
in Berlin who have made this possible: Nicole Cordes, Stefano Kowalke,
and Andreas Wolf.

The most notable changes:

- PHPUnit has been updated to 3.7.22.
- vfsStream has been updated. The new vfsStream classes now are
namespaced, but we have implemented a compatibility layer with the old
class names. Still, we highly recommend changing your code to the new
namespaced classes.
- The extension now uses Composer for providing PHPUnit, Selenium and
vfsStream instead of PEAR (which was a real hassle).
- The extension now is on TravisCI:
  <https://travis-ci.org/typo3-ci/ext-phpunit>
- Errors and warnings in unit tests now are displayed and not hidden
anymore by the TYPO3 CMS Core error handler.
- Full compatibility with TYPO3 CMS 4.5-6.2alpha2.
- The documentation now is in ReST format.
- Lots of bug fixes and clean-up.

You can find the full list of changes in the Changelog file of the
extension.

Enjoy!

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member