[TYPO3-dev] New transparent categorizing of all content element

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Tue Jul 16 12:05:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am 23.03.13 14:08, schrieb Fabien Udriot:
 >> I will like to discuss this, and implement it for 6.1 in cooperation
with the release team.

 > I will be the first one to be happy to move forward with the topic.

I'd like know if anybody has news regarding this topic.

I also found related (partly unfinished) tasks and issues within forge:

https://forge.typo3.org/issues/41561
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38972

I'd like to develop an extension which uses categorized
sys_file-records, which is currently not possible with 6.1 Is it planned
to implement that within the 6.1-branch or will this be postponed to 6.2
or even later as this will be refactored?

Cheers,
Michael