[TYPO3-dev] Extend extbase extension with new property/field to use in fluid template

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Mon Jul 15 15:52:50 CEST 2013

Hi

I have posted this in the english list, but I guess its more appropriate
to post it here.

I will do a short version.

I'm trying to extend an extbase extension with a new property/field. I
extended the model using extension builder and the new field appears in
the backend, but how do you make the (extended) extension aware of the
new property so you can call it in the fluid template, like
{object.newProperty}?

Should something like this not be easy with extbase or does it require
some signalSlot in the extension you want to extend?

Any help is appreciated

I'm working on a TYPO3 version 4.7

/Brian Bendtsen