[TYPO3-dev] FAL migration for file links missing?

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Sat Jul 6 16:08:14 CEST 2013

Hi Francois,

ok now I know what you meant with "I've been working on this since
yesterday already". Quite cool that you implemented it and yes, your
solution is much more direct since the parsing/splitting is not needed.

I tested it and there is a problem with the line
$reference['field'] => $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->fullQuoteStr($modifiedText,
$reference['tablename'])

In my case it resulted in additional single quotes in the bodytext field
and if multiple references were in one file there were a lot of
additional escape backslashes and the whole thing ended up in a memory
exhausted error. When I removed it everything worked as expected.

Regards,
Nico

--
Nico de Haen