[TYPO3-dev] FAL migration for file links missing?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 6 11:55:38 CEST 2013

Hi Nico,

> You can find the wizard at https://gist.github.com/nicodh/5926450

Just a short note to say that I've been working on this since yesterday
already. I changed your approach quite a bit, because I based myself on
the sys_refindex entries, which is safer IMO, although it requires
sys_refindex to be up to date to start with. It's also the way the magic
image wizard does it, so I would consider this to be the way to go.

> I tried to find a workaround to bug: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48998
>
> I just take the first storage and assume it's the local storage for
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['fileadminDir'];

That's the way the magic image upgrade wizard does it.

In the meantime I also had an exchange with Stanislas Rolland and he
confirmed that file links were migrated on the fly by the RTE when you
edit an element.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter