[TYPO3-dev] HTTP Header output in domain redirect and 404 error page

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at jesus.de
Tue Jan 29 16:04:00 CET 2013

Hello dear community,
i have a really strange problem that i never saw on any other hosting
server so far. I have a domain example.com and redirect that to
www.example.com in the backend with domain records.

now when requesting a non existing page with example.com/notexisting
then i get the following output above my normal typo3 page rendering
output of my 404 page but when calling www.example.com/notexisting i
don't get this output.

can anybody tell me where this is coming from?

PS: i still use PHP/5.2.17 on this server since its a domainfactory
server and i cannot set another php version for the subdomains as there
are still some websites that don't work properly with PHP 5.3...

HTTP/1.1 200 OK