[TYPO3-dev] EM - Autoupdate Extension

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Jan 26 12:09:48 CET 2013

Hello Guys,

I'm currently working on something similar for corepatch releases.
Currently the extension just notifies about changes, lateron i hope
updates will be possible :D

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-coreupdate

Perhaps we can you forces :D

Regards
Kay

Am 25.01.13 15:37, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
>
>> Is my idea understandable and what do you think?
>
> I do not think this is a good idea.
>
> An extension might ship with an upgrade task or might even ship a breaking
> change which is noted in the notes.
> The best thing you can do is to get notified and then maybe autoupdate all
> of your websites.
> But automatic update of extensions will only work in rare situation. You can
> of course create an extension for that and share it on TER.
>
> Best regards

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach