[TYPO3-dev] Extension documentation in ReST format

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Fri Jan 25 11:58:00 CET 2013

Hello !

On 01/23/2013 09:18 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> also extensions should move to rest, however the TER is not really ready
> yet. E.g. my news extension has been moved already, see
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/news/

I assumed I have to do something - not simply waiting for getting it
rendered. Because when uploading a manual.sxw theres at least a message:
Not rendered yet (or so).

But Phillip already pointed me in the right direction:
"Documentation/Index.rst" which is not the case for the extension I
uploaded:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/webcon_ftptransfer

greetings,
Bernhard