[TYPO3-dev] How to load specific tab when loading/reloading plugin page?

David Carlos Manuelda stormbyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:37:46 CET 2013

Hi list, this is my first time submitting to the list, and I am not currently
subscribed.
I am coding an extension for typo3 and have a question I could not find,
neither via google, neither via documentation, so this is my last intent to
solve it.

It is better explained in a question I posted on stackoverflow, but my problem
is, when I add plugin content to a page, I want it to load the "Plugin" tab
rather than the first tab, the same when a field changes and have
<onChange>reload</onChange> property.

More info and screenshots here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14284786/load-reload-specific-plugin-tab-in-
typo3-add-plugin-page

Any help will be really apreciated.

CC me as I am not subscribed to the list, thank you!