[TYPO3-dev] Add JS file from extbase extension

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Jan 13 14:58:09 CET 2013

Hi,

On 14.12.12 15:44, Tomiţă MILITARU wrote:

> It's not cached ... I guess the initializeAction does not need to be in the
> non-cacheable actions list of the plugin, right?

What TYPO3 version are you using? If it is anything below 6.0 and your
action is not cached, you will not be able to add anything with the
pagerenderer.[1]

You can only add JS or CSS stuff in the header using the Extbase API:

$this->response->addAdditionalHeaderData('<your header line>');

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22273
--