[TYPO3-dev] install tool "confirmation" page

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Jan 12 14:57:17 CET 2013

Hi,

On 12-1-2013 13:51, Robert Wildling wrote:
> However, with the confirmation page removed, I then need to ask: why is
> there a BLANK page showing instead?? That doesn't make sense at all!
> Wouldn't it be better to just reload the whole new form then?

There shouldn't be a blank page. Just the list of modified items is no
longer displayed. It should show:
----------------------------
About configuration:

[ Writing configuration ]

Click to continue...

A blank page usually indicates a fatal PHP error. Check your PHP error
logs (or activate them first) for any fatal errors.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!