[TYPO3-dev] Replacement for t3lib_extMgm to add fields to TCA

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Feb 27 17:51:11 CET 2013

Am 27.02.2013 17:19, schrieb Sacha Vorbeck:
> Hi,
>
> I use the following lines to add a field to the tt_content TCA:
>
> t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');
> t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('tt_content',$additionalContentFields,1);
> t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('tt_content','tx_masterconfig_sliderimage;;;;1-1-1','menu',
> 'after:menu_type');
>
> now I read somewhere that t3lib_extMgm is deprecated and will be dropped
> in 7.0. Can someone tell me what I should use instead?

Shouldn't this be part of the deprecation log message?
Usually methods will be deprecated when there is a replacement
available, so the message should tell you what to use.

In case there is no replacement available yet, it would be quite useless
to deprecate a method without knowing how to proceed.

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de