[TYPO3-dev] add TSCofnig from file

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Wed Feb 27 09:21:33 CET 2013

Il 27/02/2013 07:12, Kay Strobach ha scritto:
> Mhmm, i always use:
>
> t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
> source="FILE:EXT:basictemplate/Configuration/Skin/tsconfig.ts">');

correct

> So it should be basically the same.
> Have you switched from a caseIgnorand OS (e.g. Windows) to a
> case-sensitive one (e.g. Linux)?

yes, what could be the problem: are you suggesting to use only lower
cases in the filename?

> Does the file exist?

Yes :-)

> Is the extension loaded?

yes

> Are the cache directories writeable?

I'm not sure because I have not access to the file system.
One thing I forgot to mention is that to install the extension my
customer had to place the extension files in the right place because my
ext is not going to be published.
What I can say is that clearing cache using the backend interface has
effect.

> Any warnings in DB compare

Do you mean DB Check?

> Any warnings in Installtool?

I don't have complete control on the server, I have to ask to customer
to give me the password.

Thanks for now.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa