[TYPO3-dev] add TSCofnig from file

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Tue Feb 26 14:56:08 CET 2013

Hello, I'm developing an extension on a TYPO3 4.6.16 instance.
In my extension ext_tables.php I have:

t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
source="FILE:EXT:my_ext/static/pageTSconfig.txt">');

in my dev environemt works correclty, but when I deploy on the
production server the TSConfig is not loaded.

I checked using the configuration module and the file is loaded in the
TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['defaultPageTSConfig']

There are other extensions on the same server that use the same way to
add TSConfig and they seem to work correctly.

Any ideas?