[TYPO3-dev] RealUrl #13475: userFunc an Bypass or: Add possibility to userFuncs to bypass the param as known from valueMap

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Mon Feb 25 20:32:40 CET 2013

Hi Dmitry,

it would be nice if you could document the fact that a userFunc is not
executed when 'noMatch' is set to 'bypass' (or 'null'?).
I think page 13 would be the best place to change the first sentence to:

User function to do id<=>alias mapping. Only used if "lookUpTable" or
"noMatch" are not set.

It took me hours until I found this post and finally got my userFunc to
run.

Thanks for your great work
Christian