[TYPO3-dev] Re: Extbase: Setting relational field to empty using frontend´

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Feb 19 09:28:04 CET 2013

On 18/02/13 21:12, Anders Gissel wrote:
> Hello Stefano,
>
> your solution looks a bit hack'y, but it also looks like it would work.
> At least the logic is easily determined, so thanks for that!  I'll try
> crossposting my question in the other newsgroup and see if I'll have
> more luck there. :-)

Hi Anders
i didn't find any better "hack" :)
i'm still under 4.7 .. i know lot's of improvements are being made into
Extbase 6.1 ... anyway i find it so strange that such a important basic
function needs such discussions!

i'll try opening an issue on Extbase Forge.

ciaooo

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com