[TYPO3-dev] RealUrl

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun Feb 17 10:46:34 CET 2013

Hi,

> is it possible to set the variable 'rootpage_id' in my RealUrl configuration dynamically?
>
> I found an interesting approach:
>
> $RootPID = array( 'www . domainname . de' => '2', 'www . domainname . de' => '22', 'www . domainname . de' => '45' );
> 'rootpage_id' => $RootPID[$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']]
>
> But this is not really dynamic.

What do you find not "dynamic" in this approach? The fact that the list
of domains is "hardcoded" in the configuration file? Then read an
external text file, retrieve this list from somewhere else, ... but keep
in mind that you certainly should have some sort of "caching" to prevent
you from loosing time there.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers