[TYPO3-dev] Multiple instance of a field in backend.

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:06:54 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm about to create an new extension which extends tt_news, yes I know
its not extbase etc., but need it. =/

Like the extension "jg_youtubeinnews" which gives the marker
###YOUTUBEVIDEO### and create an extra db-field in tt_news with HTML for
replacement of the marker.

I want to extend this function such I can have multiple markers. A
little like how the Powermail creates multiple fields and fields set.

I'm thinking something like this:

MARKER1: ###YOUTUBE_VIDEO###
HTML1: <h1>YouTube Video-HTML</h1>

MARKER2: ###FLICKR_GALLERY###
HTML2: <h1>Flickr Gallery-HTML</h1>

MARKER3: ###VIMEO_VIDEO###
HTML3: <h1>Vimeo Video-HTML</h1>

MARKER4: ###EXTRA_MARKER###
HTML4: <h1>Extra Marker-HTML</h1>

I want to create multiple markers, not necessarily the same amount of
marker at each news, it can variate.

So I consider something like:

ext_tables.sql

/* Create an extra field with comma seperated list of relations-uids
with ref to embedded_content-table.
CREATE TABLE tt_news (
     tx_embedded_content text NOT NULL
);

CREATE TABLE embedded_content (
     uid int
     embedded_content_html text NOT NULL
     tt_news_uid int
);

Any suggestions, hints on how to create this? Honestly I don't know what
to look for so perhaps a small hint could be enough.

Hope someone could point me into the right direction.

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen

TYPO3 Profile: http://forge.typo3.org/users/4289