[TYPO3-dev] Your Input On: 6.x Extension Manager

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Sun Feb 10 18:23:39 CET 2013

Hi Benni

i started using 6.0 and i have just two really nosing problem with EM:

1) the "overwrite" checkbox when uploading an ext: whoever doesn't check
it? (in 10 years i have always needed to overwirte any ext i upload..
and i don't see any benefits in not overwriting)
so, let's make it checked by default

2) .git/.svn folders are now exported in the .zip file, and uploaded.
the download button should prevent any .invisible folder to get zipped in!

thank you and see ya for 6.1!

stefano

--

Stefano Cecere