[TYPO3-dev] Old ###Template### function in extbase TCA?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 15:09:39 CET 2013

Hi Robert,

Robert Wildling wrote:

> A question for the developers of Extbase and fluid: when generating an
> m:n relation in an extbase plugin, there is still a marker in the tca
> that has the old template format: ###CURRENT_PID###

This is not the old format as there is no other format for TCA. And this has
nothing to do with frontend markers.

> I would like to know why this is the way it is? Why no fluid? Why
> duplication of functionality?

It is not a duplication, but a simple marker ... other projects use other
formats, this is just to distinguish the marker from the other parts of the
string.

> And - since it fits the topic: is there any chance to define something
> else than ###CURRENT_PID###? Sth like ###STORAGE_PID### which is
> declared in some TypoScript (UserTS? PageTS?) and therefore enabling a
> "static" sysfolder, which would be really helpful with IRRE?

Please check the TCA documentation:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Columns/Select/Index.html
Scroll down to foreign_table_where.

Best regards