[TYPO3-dev] PHP Framework Interop Group and coding standards

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:01:35 CET 2013

Thanks for the pointers. I couldn't find anything especially interesting
though, but that's ok :P

I agree with you for space VS tabs. Nowadays I use tabs, but I am willing
to change (again) for the sake of following standards. However you have a
very good point with invalidating existing patches. Luckily this is not an
issue for my own projects, but I understand it might be slightly more
complex for TYPO3.

Cheers,

Adrien